Our professional photographer will make sure that your special moments are captured for a life time. We offer different types of Dubrovnik wedding packages that suit your style and personality.
Wedding day Video
High quality video compilations of your selected moments with background music of your choice.
Hair and makeup bookings for the day, trials, manicure, pedicure, spa, tanning services and anything else that will make you feel and look your best on the big day.
Details count! Our professional team provides exclusive support in choosing the right flower arrangements, bridal bouquets and location decorations based on your dream wedding ideas and budget.
Music often represents your style and passion, and it is always a soul of every good party. You can choose from a great selection of artists, from violin and cello, guitar or piano soloists to duo, trio or string quartets for the ceremony. For the evening entertainment, to have the party going, choose from a DJ to live rock, jazz and pop bands. Our couples often like to include some Croatian elements to the day, and is there a better way to express the local culture and emotions than through famous Dalmatian Vocal singers called Klapa (a capella or with mandolins).
A wide variety of transportation can be arranged to meet your needs. Busses, luxury cars, limousines, old timer cabriolets, boats, speedboats, historical galleons and more are at your disposal.
- Inspection trips – while we can work via Skype, e mail and with photos, the very best way to create your dream wedding is to come on an inspection trip for two or three days so you can actually see and experience the location, the music, the food and more.
- From a colorful range of locations one for sure suits you. Come and find it.
- We recommend inspection trip (a trip to Croatia 2 / 3 days when we can help you choose the location, music, menu, etc.)
- Excursion planning and guidance
- Accommodation assistan
- Fireworks and fire shows
- Wedding favors and stationery
- Catering services
- 2,700 hours of sunshine per year,
- untouched nature,
- fresh sea air,
- crystal clear sea,
- beautiful mountains with forests, lakes and waterfalls,
- healthy, natural foods and excellent wines,
- friendly people (English is our second language!),
- 8 national parks,
- 11 different UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Dubrovnik is the most desirable old town to live in the world! – Financial Times, 2012.